uilt in 1910 as a family home we offer a warm and inviting atmosphere.
he main chapel seats 120 people and is available to all denominations.
he South chapel is available for small luncheons and visitation
here is also a small family room for the immediate families to visit as well a display room that includes caskets, models of vaults, and samples of monuments.
Web site design and development by Grapevine Design